View Thread

posted on behalf of Andre Gulyas

• 1.  posted on behalf of Andre Gulyas

Posted 12-11-2019 18:28

Our research team (Professor Peter Gahan, Dr Victor Sojo and PhD Candidate Andre Gulyas) is currently conducting a systematic review about leadership development programs in the public sector.

We have conducted a comprehensive search of the published literature and are now seeking unpublished works on this topic. We are looking for unpublished empirical and review studies (e.g., in-press and conference papers, dissertations, master theses, etc.) which satisfy the following criteria:

1. Empirical studies reporting outcomes of interventions to develop leadership capabilities among employees or managers of public sector organisations (e.g., pre-post program evaluations, RCTs, quasi-experiments, case studies, etc).
    2. Narrative, systematic or meta-analytic reviews of frameworks or interventions to develop leadership capabilities of public sector employees or managers.

Any unpublished work would be very helpful for conducting our study. If you are willing to help us, please e-mail Andre Gulyas, atandre.gulyas@unimelb.edu.au

Thank you,

Peter, Victor, and Andre

Andre Gulyas, MPsych (Ind/Org), BSc | PhD Candidate and Research Assistant

Department of Management & Marketing | Faculty of Business and Economics

Level 9, The Spot, 198 Berkeley Street

The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia

T: +61 3 8344 1193 E: andre.gulyas@unimelb.edu.au

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.

------------------------------
    Jennifer Kuan
    Cal State Monterey Bay
    ------------------------------