View Thread

2021 AOM Program PNP Participants

• 1.  2021 AOM Program PNP Participants

Posted 07-26-2021 18:53
    Hello everyone! 

I am excited about the start of the 2021 AOM Conference this week. We are truly grateful to everyone that has contributed to our program! I just wanted to pass along some information to our PNP Division participants.

1) Please familiarize yourself with the conference platform and virtual program to troubleshoot any potential issues regarding access. AOM can offer support if there are any issues. Information for attendees and presenters can be found at AOM's support hub https://2021.aom.org/support-hub

2) If you are presenting in a "Live-Open Session," you will be able to meet with the other presenters about 15 minutes before the start of the session. This will allow you to take a few minutes to discuss and organize without the audience. I recommend both chairs and panelists/presenters arrive early. There will be AOM support in the room to help with technical issues. 

3) AOM has handled the assignment of Session Chairs this year. In the event that a Session Chair is not available or if the Chair needs assistance from another panelist due to technology, please use the time before the panel to coordinate and work this out.  If you end up assisting, please send me a note so I can make sure we record your service to the Division. I don't expect this to be a big issue, but something that might happen a time or two.

I look forward to seeing you all in the coming days!

Sincerely,

Justin Stritch

------------------------------
    Justin Stritch
    Arizona State University
    Phoenix, AZ AZ
    ------------------------------