View Thread

Call for Papers on Public Sector HRM and Leadership in the Context of South Asia

• 1.  Call for Papers on Public Sector HRM and Leadership in the Context of South Asia

Posted 04-03-2022 13:53

Apologies for Cross-Posting.

We would like to share the call for abstracts on the topic "Public Sector HRM and Leadership in South Asia" at the IIAS-EURO MENA 2022 Conference will take place in Rome, Italy on June 27-July 1. It is co-organized by the prestigious International Institute of Administrative Sciences (IIAS); the University of Rome Tor Vergata, the Middle East, and North Africa Public Administration Research network (MENAPAR); the European Group for Public Administration (EGPA) among others. 

Please feel free to circulate the pdf version of the call attached to this post. I along with my panel chairs would like to encourage you to submit your abstract on the Public Sector HRM and Leadership in South Asia (or developing countries perspective) before 18th April 2022. For queries please don't hesitate to contact me at a.suhail_1@tilburguniversity.edu.
    For submission, please follow the link IIAS-EUROMENA 2022 - ConfTool Pro - Login

Kind Regards,
    Dr. Aneeqa Suhail
    Assistant Professor
    Human Resource Studies Department,
    Tilburg University, the Netherlands.

------------------------------
    Aneeqa Suhail
    Tilburg University
    Tilburg
    ------------------------------

Attachment(s)