Chairs: Srividya Jandhyala & Markus Taussig
The IM Division will conduct a Paper Development Workshop (PDW) at the forthcoming 2022 Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management in Seattle, USA on Sunday, 7 August 2022.
Participants will have the opportunity to get candid and developmental feedback from several senior, highly experienced scholars. The faculty mentors include:
· Catherine Thomas, London School of Economics
· Donal Crilly, London Business School
· Gokhan Ertug, Singapore Management University
· Jakob Mullner, WU Vienna U. of Economics and Business
· Minyoung Kim, U. of Kansas
· Minyuan Zhao, Washington U. in St. Louis
· Santiago Mingo, U. Adolfo Ibanez
· Sebastian Reiche, IESE Business School
· Sergio Giovanetti Lazzarini, Insper Institute of Education and Research
· Xavier Martin, Tilburg U.
· Yanbo Wang, U. of Hong Kong
While priority will be given to junior scholars, all are welcome to apply. Applicants from other fields trying to internationalize their research are also welcome. All paper submissions must fit the International Management mandate (available at: https://im.aom.org/).
We also encourage participants in the Paper Development Workshop to participate in the "Meet-the-Editors" session. This session will provide an invaluable opportunity to hear directly from Editors at some of the leading journals in the field of International Management.
Submit the following to email@example.com by June 15, 2022:
Participants will be notified about the acceptance of their submissions by July 1, 2022. Please note that you need to be registered for the AOM conference in order to participate in this PDW.
Questions? Please contact the organizers:
Srividya Jandhyala (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Markus Taussig (email@example.com)